The Best Graphics Tablet Under 100 $ is more intuitive and natural to use. They are also extremely effective in reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries and wrist problems. They also come with some amazing features and allow for pressure sensitivity and hotkeys.
Currently, there are several graphic tablets with the display are available in the market, based on their competitive price and affordable and to select among them can be a daunting task.
Thus for is the creative’s, professional, teachers, and students, we have come with our top 8 Best Graphics Tablet Under 100 $. These Graphic tablets allow you o access the tools required to draw, sketch, paint, and design on CAD and 3D sculpting, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Best Graphics Tablet Under 100 $: Top 8
Wacom Intuos Draw Small CTL4100:
The Intuos Draw (Small) CTL4100 from Wacom is the Best Drawing Tablet Under 100 $ for artists and animators of all levels to get their creativity. It is quite simple and easy to use and equipped with all the essential tools that provide an easy way to create amazing drawings.
This drawing tablet is equipped with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity that make it easier for varying between thinner and thicker lines. It is equipped with multi-gesture support which makes it even more user-friendly and customizable. Overall, it is good for beginners and experts of all types of drawing artists.
- Light in weight and extremely portable,
- 4k pen pressure sensitivity
- Pen is battery-free
- Connectivity is via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys
- Comes bundled with a choice of three programs Clip Studio Paint PRO, Corel Painter Essentials 6, and Corel AfterShot 3.
- Size might be an issue for some folks.
- May be out of the budget.
- There is no wireless connection
XP-Pen Deco Pro Small Pen Tablet:
The XP-Pen company offers high-quality drawing tablets and graphics tablet monitors. The XP-Pen Deco Pro comes with a 9” x 5” working area, aluminum casing, and award-winning design. It can be used by left and right-handed artists.
For its unique design, it is the winner of the 2019 Red Dot Design Award. It has an ultra-slim design combined with a solid aluminum frame make it the perfect portable drawing tablet, as it fits easily into a bag and is hardly enough to withstand some bumps and scrapes. It has a unique wheel that adds an extra level of functionality.
- 60 degrees of tilt functionality on the battery-free stylus pen.
- A larger working area.
- The double wheel on the side.
- The wheel has a small light inside it whose brightness is adjustable.
- 8 programmable shortcut keys.
- You can use the whole surface of the tablet (in both portrait and landscape) for drawing on your phone.
- Lack of wireless / Bluetooth capability.
Veikk A15 Pro Graphics Tablet:
Veikk is a relatively new name on the graphics tablet market, but they offer tablets extremely popular, high quality, and very affordable.
This drawing tablet comes with 8k pen pressure and a 255 RPS report rate. It works with all the major drawing and painting software on the market like Photoshop and Clip Studio, and great for use with Toon Boom Harmony or other alternative animation software programs.
All in one, the Veikk A15 Pro is an excellent choice for a budget drawing tablet under the $100 mark and it is great for students on a tight budget or folks looking for their first tablet without spending a fortune.
- Sleek design and large 10” x 6” work surface.
- Extra control with your non-drawing hand.
- 12 hotkeys.
- Available in 3 different colors – blue, grey and red.
- a USB Type C interface port,
- The non-slip grip pen is sensitive with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and is battery-free.
Veikk A30 Drawing Tablet:
The Veikk A30 Drawing tablet has a large and clear active area for drawing. The pen included in this tablet is battery-free and offers 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity which gives you good control over painting, drawing, or editing. It also has four customizable shortcut keys that make the workflow smoother and faster.
The drawing pad of this tablet has an innovative gesture pad that allows you to zoom and brush for drawing more comfortably. This tablet is one of the lightest tablets and the portability makes it perfect for carrying it along on the go. It is designed for right and left users. It is a good choice for running all the major software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Core Painter, Sai, Krita, Clip Studio, and more.
- Large drawing area
- Slim and slender design
- Very sturdy connection
- Good pressure sensitivity
- Paper-like structure makes drawing easier
- It’s large and quite lightweight
- The straight-edged frames can cause discomfort if used for long periods.
Ugee M708 Drawing Tablet:
The Ugee M708 digital painting tablet offers a large area to draw your paintings. It has a drawing area of 10 X 6 inches and has an overall nice and slim build.
It comes with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity pen that mimics paper drawing. It also supports a variety of operating systems including Mac OS X 10.6, Windows OS, and more. This tablet can be used with various software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Lightroom, Autodesk MAYA, Corel Painter, Pixologic, and more.
Overall, it is a perfect choice for professional artists, amateur hobbyists, and newbie designers.
- High-pressure sensitivity
- Easy to set up in Photoshop
- 8 simple to setup customizable buttons
- Slim elegant design
- Extra pen tips and two pen holders
- The active area is large
- There is no built-in rechargeable battery for the pen
Read This Also:
Get 10+ Best Tablet for Drawing Anime for Beginners & Artists
Huion H640P Battery-Free Drawing Tablet:
The Huion 640P is a compact and stylish drawing tablet and has an active area of 6.3 X 3.9 inches. The pressure sensitivity is 8192 levels and it is a very compact and portable tablet.
It is equipped with a resolution of 5080 LPI and a good response rate of 233 words per second. It also supports both right and left-hand users and has an ergonomic design. This tablet is supported by an electromagnetic digitizer that makes it easier to take inputs from you and then displays them on the connected device.
Overall, it is a good choice for running Photoshop while it is also compatible with Windows, Android OS, and Mac.
- Quite sturdy and durable
- The battery-free feature allows you to use it without worrying about charging
- The express keys make it easier for those who want to work fast
- It is small and convenient
- It is affordable and easy to use
- Some programs don’t work properly with the pressure sensitivity
Huion Inspiroy H1161 Drawing Tablet:
Huion produces quality at affordable prices and the H1161 has recently been upgraded and replaces their previous excellent tablet the H1060 Plus.
This tablet has a large work area makes it an excellent alternative to the smaller Wacom Intuos. It also works for left-handed artists as well as right.
This model of tablet works perfectly with all the major paint and animation programs. The pen sensitivity is pretty sound straight out of the box, requiring very little adjustment.
Overall, under such a price range, you will get the drawing surface, functionality, android support, which is a great choice as a home or professional user’s tablet.
- Improved pen accuracy, upping the PPS from 233 to 266.
- Combined with the 8k pen pressure sensitivity and 60-degree tilt function.
- The pen is battery-free.
- Bigger than the Wacom Intuos Small tablet
- The surface strikes the right balance with enough texture to feel like paper.
- Shaving 2mm off the thickness and around 200g off the weight.
- Phone mode is a nice upgrade allowing Android users to benefit from using this tablet to draw on their phones.
- 10 hard Express Keys and 16 soft keys.
- Portability is not as good
Huion H610 Pro V2 Drawing Tablet:
The Huion H610 Pro V2 is an affordable alternative for artists of every experience level and an excellent upgrade from the older H610.
This tablet offers a real alternative for anyone looking for a quality graphics tablet that won’t cost a fortune.
- The pen is the new stylus PW100 and battery-free.
- Tilt capability of the pen (of +/- 60 degrees).
- Improved papery texture.
- 8 customizable buttons (down the side) and 16 hotkeys (across the top of the tablet).
- Compatible with Android.
- Problems with installing the drivers.
- Downloading the new driver and installing it should sort it out.
- Customer support is not always easy to get.
- Best Graphics Tablet Under 100
The Graphic Tablet will give you the freedom to work from anywhere and you can create your beautiful artwork sitting anywhere. The Best Graphics Tablet Under 100 $, is the best budget drawing tablet that you can buy from the market.