Today, we are going to give you the list of top massive Best Laptops Under 100 $. In the present day and age, there are very few options for new laptops that are at or below the $ 100 price point.
At that price point, many laptop manufacturers will sell products, advertising and shipping, and at a loss due to the cost of logistics.
However, there are still some couple laptop/netbook options and quite a few upgraded laptop options at that price point. These machines will allow users to perform basic tasks.
Are these Best Laptops Under 100 $ worth it?
To answer this properly, it is really up to the buyer. There is a lot of difference in everyone’s needs. Do you want a laptop that can manage small spreadsheets, write word documents, and use the Internet? If yes, a less expensive laptop will work fine for your needs.
However, do you want a laptop that can edit videos, Netflix, stream games, and maybe even produce music and use photo editors? If yes, then you want a more expensive and powerful option.
See the list of our Top 10 Laptops is given below:
1. DELL LATITUDE D630
2. ACER CHROMEBOOK
3. HP CHROMEBOOK 11
4. DELL E5400 LATITUDE
5. DELL LATITUDE 2120
6. DELL LATITUDE E6510
7. HP Laptop NC6400
8. Dell Latitude D430
So, let’s move on…
1. DELL LATITUDE D630 (Awesome Storage Available):
After looking at this laptop, we can say that Dell has been a reliable laptop brand for many years still. It is one of the Best Laptops Under 100 $ which is amazing. ! As you can see the build quality of the laptop is good, and it appears everywhere on Dell laptops.
Its 14-inch display is common for daytime tasks. Its keyboard is not the most convenient as we see in modern laptops, but you will get used to it. Inside its durable plastic body, there is an Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz processor with 2 GB of DDR2 RAM.
It has an 80 GB hard drive, to store all your required files. Streaming video via Netflix and YouTube will be easy on this laptop. As it comes with Intel integrated graphics.
Overall, the Dell Latitude D630 is a very good laptop for basic home and business use. The attractive black and gray body feel as solid as a tank with its magnesium-alloy build and sturdy, reinforced hinges.
The only oddity is the battery; it sticks out of the front of the notebook, rather than the back.
Specifications of this laptop are given below:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Storage: 80GB HDD
Display: 14.1 Inch HD (1280X800)
Battery: 2 Hours
- Sturdy magnesium-alloy Body, Thus Once Drop Down Mistaknely then Can’t Damage Any Thing.
- Its Performance is Very Amazing for Users to Run Programs Easily.
- Graphic Card Included is Latest Version
- Very good endurance Because It Offers Cell Battery to Give Large Backup.
- The wealth of security features to Protect from Thiefs
- Battery Is Available in Front of Laptop Which is Not Like by Users.
- Heavier Than Lenovo T61 Such that, the Users Can’t Able to Carry Out.
- Wireless Feature Feature is Not Well Included on It.
2. ACER CHROMEBOOK (Latest Processor Has Included):
Chrome OS is perfect for budget laptops because it is very fast, very well optimized. It has incredible support rather than any other OS. With the OS, the Acer Chromebook boots up in seconds, conserves battery. Which makes viruses better than any other OS, and does not wait, worry, or update longer.
It’s very simple to use, and if you happen to get a budget laptop that doesn’t come with a lot of memory. Another great thing is that it works with Google Apps including Google and Google Drive Is adapted to.
What we really liked about Chrome OS is that it is designed specifically for productivity. It has a great OS if you want to work directly with no guts. Even better is that you can install any Android app on Chrome OS. All apps available on the Google Store can be installed within seconds.
This is a Best Laptops Under 100 $, but it is one of the most modern laptops to be available in 2018. That will last you at least 4-5 years for regular use.
The Acer Chromebook is equipped with an Intel Celeron 2955U dual-core processor. This can achieve 1.4GB per core and 16GB of RAM with 16GB of SSD storage (which isn’t much, but it’s much faster).
If you are looking for a laptop that will handle all your regular tasks, and you are used to storing files. Your information online, then the Acer Chromebook is the perfect laptop.
Thanks to the configuration, it can also run some simple Android games that you would normally play on your Android phone. Even though it is not the thinnest or lightest laptop in the market. But when it comes to budget laptops around 100, it is one of the best designs.
It is made from a sturdy plastic that will protect your laptop whenever you walk. A lot of ports will allow you to provide the connectivity you need at any time. This laptop is designed for two things. One is productivity, and the other is speed.
Mix these two things together, and you get a laptop customized for users who need to do their job. Wherever they are, without sticking to a charger and cable.
As mentioned earlier, this laptop comes with an SSD storage, which is not much. But given the price of this laptop – it is quite amazing to use this kind of storage.
To build up the speed of light from the moment you boot the laptop, the Descent processor and a lot of RAM work well together.
Specifications of this laptop are given below:
- CPU: Processor Intel Celeron 2955U, 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB SDRAM
- Storage: 16 GB SSD
- Display: 11.6 HD(1366X768)
- Battery: 8-9Hours
- Users Will Get Compact Featured On Them.
- A Super Great Battery Backup Delivers To the Users.
- This Model is Completly Modern and Has the Latest Version of Facilities.
- A Vast SSD Coated to Allows Store Large Number of Data.
- Same as a new brand condition but quickly cost
- It’s 4GB DDR3L RAM Helps to Work Programs Faster.
- Its Hard Disk Give 16GB of Storage to Kept a Sufficient Amount of Data.
- Screen size may be too small for some users
3. HP CHROMEBOOK 11 (Super Slim Laptop):
Almost every Chromebook has a similar design with little change in structure. It is the best laptop for students as it is very affordable with an easy to use interface.
The HP Chromebook is 11.6 inches in size, which is great if you want the Best Laptops Under 100 $ for daily work. It is not considered as a lightweight laptop. It has an LED display.
As we discuss Chromebook earlier, it is also powered by a browser, so you don’t need to install any windows on this HP Chromebook. Chrome OS is pre-installed on this laptop.
The very best thing on this model is that it offers 16GB of SSD local storage on them. Because of this, users can store ultra-large amounts of data on them for a longer period of time.
Check Out Below Top Features:
- Boot-up is very fast. You must connect it to a Linux server.
- The battery timing of this laptop is good.
- You can use it for up to 8 hours without plugging it.
- You cannot connect it to Android phones.
Specifications of this laptop are given below:
- CPU: Intel Core N3050
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 16GB SSD
- Display: 11.6 inch HD(1366X768)
- Battery: 9.5 Hours
- Interface is easy to use by any users.
- 90 day guarantee if you buy from Amazon.
- SSD Drive With 16GB Storage Included to Store or Exceed Space of Laptop.
- Hotspot Settings are Not Provided On Them
- You can’t connect This Model With The Available Hotspot Devices.
4. DELL E5400 LATITUDE (Large Space Provided):
You are not going to get any premium features in the form of laptops to provide you nowadays, but if you are interested in Best Laptops Under 100 $, this is a good option.
See Below Top Features of This Model:
- The functionality is straightforward.
- This laptop is available in black color.
- The screen size of this laptop in Matt is 14.1 inches.
- The quality of the material is very solid.
- You can also carry it in your bag on the bumpy roads.
- It is powered by Dell Intel Core. It offers limited features but every feature is high-tech.
- You can use this laptop in your daily routine.
This is an old version laptop, so you will have to use Windows XP, but you can prepare almost every documentation, presentation on this laptop.
Technology, so this is a great alternative to a $ 100 laptop.
But it won’t give you unique features such as Windows 10 functionality or high-end gaming features. It Offers a large size of display screen which is 14.1 inches. Where the users will able to very smoothly watch any high resolution of videos or movies.
A wide range of screen resolution which is 1280×800 pixels helps the user to watch any HD videos. Later, users can play a high configuration of video games on there. The best thing is that it offers ultra-large storage on them.
Space is about 160 GB which is much larger for the user to store large size of files. Also, on the other hand, users can able to carry out a large number of files and data via utilizing this laptop.
Check Out Below Top Specifications of this laptop are given below:
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Core2 Duo T7250
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 160GB HDD
- Display : 14.1 -inch (1280X800)
- Battery: 9 Hours
- A Finger Print Sensor Has Provided Which is At the Power Button.
- Overall design and Constructions of This Model is Awesome.
- Look Like As a Business Class and Super Amazing Design As Well.
- The Battery Life of This Model is Great While Playing Any Video Games or Videos.
- Its Keyboard Construction is Not Well and Create Problem While Operating Some Task or Program.
- It is One and Only Supports Windows XP, Remaining are Not Supported.
5. DELL LATITUDE 2120 (Higher PC Performance):
The Latitude 2120 pushes the definition of a Netbook to the edge, with options for a touch screen. A higher-resolution display, and twice the RAM of a typical Netbook.
Our $608 review unit has a dual-core Intel Atom N550 CPU, 2GB of RAM, and a 250GB hard drive. But skips the touch screen and 1,366×768-pixel display (that build runs about $140 more).
For a Netbook, it’s not only capable but solidly built and easy to type on. But any Netbook over $400 is a tough sell.
The Latitude 2102 reminds us of Netbooks we’ve seen aimed at education markets. As a protective rubber coating covers the lid and bottom panel, and the overall construction feels very solid and sturdy.
That makes for a Netbook that isn’t the thinnest we’ve seen. Thus, looks like it could stand up to the rigors of frequent road travel.
If this design looks familiar, that’s because little if anything has changed since we reviewed the similar Latitude 2100 in 2009. Except for the newer dual-core Atom processor.
The two laptops even have the same small light on the back of the lid. Originally meant for use in classrooms to help teachers make sure systems were on. Thus, experts have listed out this model is in the Best Laptops Under 100$.
Like many business laptops, the Latitude 2120 is designed so that it can be remotely managed. By an IT department, and Dell sells (or sold, as it doesn’t seem to be currently available from Dell).
A Mobile Computing Station cart that can dock up to 24 Netbooks at once for overnight charging and updates. As in the older 2100 model, the small touchpad is usable, but the left and right mouse buttons beneath.
All are small and give only minimal feedback when clicked. One of the main selling points of the Latitude 2100 is its set of screen options. Our review unit has a standard 10-inch 1,024×600-pixel resolution display.
Although it’s something of a rarity now, with most low-power laptops moving up to 11-inch 1,366×768-pixel displays. However, an upgrade to that resolution is available in a version of 2120.
That costs $80 more, or for about another $60 on top of that, you can add a touch-screen display. We would like to suggest to buy this model because it offers a massive size of internal storage.
2 GB of DDR3 allows us to run a few programs or software very smoothly on the system. Later, the users will able to get a better experience of browsing any software in the computer.
See Specifications of this laptop are given below:
- CPU: 1.5GHz Intel Atom N550 Dual Core
- RAM: 2GB, 667MHz DDR3
- Storage: 250GB
- Display: 10.1 inch display
- Battery: 8 Hours
- A Super Excellent Keyabord is Provided to Run or Play Any Games.
- An Awesome Build Quality to Easily Carry Out At Anywhere.
- Massive 8 Hours of Long Life Battery Life Backup to Browse Them.
- Anti-glare screen Facility is Provided To Watch HD Quality of Videos.
- Users Can Store Large Size of Files Very Easily Due to Its 250GB of Storage.
- This Laptop is Looks Like a SMall Toy
- Thick and Thick
- Touch Facility is Not Too Good.
6. DELL LATITUDE E6510 (Large Battery Backup):
You should know that Dell Latitude E6510 is not a laptop. That you will find if you are looking for a thin laptop that weighs almost nothing. Most popular one and it has listed out in the Best Laptops Under 100 $.
This is a heavy laptop that is a bit heavy, and while it may be a problem for some users. It is worth mentioning that this laptop is really durable and is well built.
The Dell Latitude E6510 is built using strong materials that are very protective over the configuration located inside. Even two USB ports are made one on top, which only shows how thick this laptop is. But we believe that even if you dropped it, there would be no real harm.
See Latest Deal For You:
Super 10 Great Gaming Laptop Under 1500 $ in 2020:
Even the screen is a bit thicker than normal, and it is really useful for people who travel a lot of work from different places. Yet does not have a lot of time or not very cautious about laptops Huh.
If connectivity is always a problem, then we believe that this will not happen with this laptop. The Dell Latitude E6510 has many different ports, almost anything you can think of. You can pair it with this laptop.
There are plenty of USB ports on each side, microphone jacks, audio jacks, 1394 ports, card reader slots. And even a button to turn wireless connections on / off.
Specifications of this laptop are given below:
- CPU: Processor Intel i5 520M, 2.40GHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 320GB HDD
- Display: 15.6 -inch (1280X800)
- Battery: 8 Hours
- A Super Great Screen Display Has Provided on This Laptoip.
- Windows Operating System has Already Installed On This Laptop.
- Dedicated Graphics Card Included Which is Latest Version.
- 6 in 1 card reader.
- Gives Massive 3 Years of Warranty Period of THis Laptops Model.
- It’s a little heavy THus The Users WIll Not Able to Carry Out For a Trip
- It only has 2 GB RAM (but is upgradeable)
7. HP LAPTOP NC6400 (Best Performing Laptop):
The HP company has well manufactured and designed HP Laptop NC6400. Here, there is one thing that, no one can believe that the HP organization can launch a mini laptop.
But, this will happen and they have launched a new model which comes under 100 $. The processor has utilized the latest version which is Intel Core Duo T2500 that boosts up the system working speed.
2GB RAM DDR2 is included that helps to run all installed programs or software very faster. The users will get 80 GB of storage to easily a number of data on them. It will not allow storing the large size of data but they can store little ones.
The operating system is given on them, Windows XP where users can easily do any type of task. Also, on there, it can easily upgradable up to Windows 7 versions thus, the users can take advantage of them.
Users will start utilizing this laptop for up to 2 hours with high brightness. Then after that, the laptop need charging otherwise they will get shut down automatically.
Check Out Top Features of HP Laptop NC6400:
- It Offers 80GB of ROM to Store Any Type of FIles on Them Very Easily.
- Latest Processor Included is Intel Core Duo T2500 to Give Better Response.
- 2GB of RAM with DDR2 Boost ALl Gaming Programs to Run Faster.
- Price is Under 100 US Dollars which is Very Less for Laptop Lovers.
- Once Get Full Charge Then TheUSers Will Run Them for 4 – 5 Hours Very Easily With Low Brightness.
8. Dell Latitude D430 (Best Ultrabook Laptop):
Another very popular model of Dell is Dell Latitude D430. The users just need to need to know that, this is very little or mini ultrabook laptops. The users can able to access or unlock several types of features on them.
Most of the travelers can’t able to decide which one is best for them for traveling purposes. So, in that situation, we would like to recommend this model of Dell which offers a lot of top facilities. It also comes in the list of Best Laptops Under 100 $ which is really very amazing.
Due to the superpower of its battery, the company has held down its other name is “Road Worrier“. Another best thing is that the body is fully made by the magnesium alloy body thus, the users can smoothly carry out it anywhere.
The large screen display of this laptop is 12.0 inches to easily browse any high resolution of videos. The screen has a resolution size of 1280×800 pixels to allows the user to very smoothly watch HD videos.
The best feature of this laptop is that it comes under 100 dollars that is very interesting fo us. Such that, travelers can advantage from this laptop model because it offers best feature at a low price rate.
Check Out Below Top Specification of Dell Latitude D430:
- Processor: Updated and Latest Version of Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Has Given to Them.
- Ultra Large Storage: Laptop Offers 80 GB of STorage to Easily Store Little But Best Quality of Media Files.
- RAM: 2GB of RAM Makes User to Run Number of Programs on the System Very Easily.
- Screen Resolution: 1280×800 to Quickly Watch High Resolution of Videos or Movies on Them.
Before buying a laptop, you have checked the specification of every laptop. Choose your laptop according to your needs.
In this price range. If you increase your budget a bit, you may not get all that when there are many laptops in the market apart from the Chromebook.
All Best Laptops Under 100 $ in the above list are travel friendly. If your budget is not high and you want all the advanced features on your laptop.
Then the Chromebook shows the best performance. If you have any other laptop, please let us know in the comment box. We would be happy to review those laptops